- Clayman MD and Capaldo, RA (1989) Vancomycin allergy presenting as fever of unknown origin. Arch Intern Med. 149: 1425-1426
- Eross E, Dodick D and Eross M (2007) The sinus, allergy and migraine study (SAMS). Headache 47: 213-224
Finegold I, Dockhorn RJ, Ein D, Dolen WK, Oppenheimer J and Potter LH (2010) Immunotherapy throughout the decades: from noon to now. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 105: 328-336
- Mehele ME (2008) Allergy and migraine: is there a connection? Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 16: 265-269
- NHS (2011a) Contact dermatitis – symptoms. http:///Conditions/Eczema-(contact-dermatitis)/Pages/. Retrieved .
- NHS (2011b) Contact dermatitis – complications. http:///Conditions/Eczema-(contact-dermatitis)/Pages/. Retrieved .
- Ozdoganoglu T and Songu M (2012) The burden of allergic rhinitis and asthma. Ther Adv Respir Dis 6: 11-23
- Rowe AH (1948) Fever due to food allergy. Ann Allergy 6: 252-259
- Ruoppi P (2009) Mold problem in the work environment – an otorhinolaryngologist’s view. Duodeim 125: 983-989